To meet the demands of today’s business travelers, consider Dubrovnik renowned as the pearl of the Adriatic coast. Substantial variety of state-of-the-art luxury venues; experienced event-planning, sublime oceanfront locations overlooking the Adriatic Sea, everything you need to host a wonderful event accompanied by a first-class technical support team.
If you are looking for truly unblemished natural resorts, a preeminent experience in a European city, look no further than beautiful Dubrovnik.
Croatia’s competitiveness lies in the enchanting nature and quality value for Boutique & Lifestyle luxurious business facilities. The Meetings and Events segment is very important for the constant development of the destination that is building a strong MICE industry. Dubrovnik welcomes many business groups and corporate travelers, strengthening a strong influence on Croatian meeting, incentive, conference and event tourism.
Dubrovnik has the most five-star hotels of any destination in the whole of Croatia, including the capital.
Adriatic Luxury Hotels is the collection of finest independent luxury hotels and villas in Croatia located in magnificent settings in Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful cities in the Mediterranean. The hospitality group portfolio includes Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik, Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik, Hotel Croatia Cavtat, and Grand Villa Argentina.
Considered a principal conference center in Croatia, MICE facilities of the Hotel Croatia include more than 500m2 of exhibition area and 10 elegant newfangled meeting rooms that can accommodate groups from 30 to 850 delegates. Offering a combination of superior resort Award-winning facilities, attentive staff and impeccable personalized services makes this venue a unique place to celebrate excellence while enjoying business events.
The iconic, elegant and charming Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik provides stunning views of sun-bathed Old Town over the serene Adriatic. The venue provides 6 multi-functional state-of-the-art meeting rooms that can accommodate groups from 15 to 650 people.
- Conference room “Lavandula” sections I to III (up to 450)
- Conference room “Laurea” sections I and II (up to 150)
- Conference room “Salvia” (up to 20).
- Conference room “Mare” sections I to IV (up to 750)
As a meeting venue, Hotel Dubrovnik Palace grants a superb conference center, ten flexible meeting & conference rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 750 people, amid a self-contained separate conference entrance with a registration desk for participants.
- Conference room “Dubrava” sections I and II can allocate up to 260 people but the venue offers the possibility of connecting the two meeting rooms with a video link making its capacity able to accommodate up to 1000 delegates.
- “Čempres” meeting room (up to 14)
- “Pinija” meeting room (up to 16)
- Mini conference centre “Ružavjetrova” (up to 45)
- “Cockpit” (up to 20)
Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik features ultra-modern technical equipment with natural light and the polyvalent high tech conference room is divisible into three sections.
- Meridian Conference room (up to 400)
Grand Villa Argentina provides 3 exceptional meeting rooms that can accommodate groups from 10 to 200 pax.
- “Grand Villa Argentina Salon” (up to 200 )
- Conference room “Galeon”, sections I-IV (up to 100)
- Conference room “Karaka” (up to 55 )
Hotel Croatia Cavtat has been hosting contemporary conferences and events for almost 40 years.
- Conference hall “Ragusa” (up to 850)
- Conference hall “Bobara” (up to 180)
- Salon “Orlando” (up to 150)
- Salon “Šipun” (up to 45 people)
- Salon 5 (up to 30)
- Salon 6 (up to 45)
- Salon 7 (up to 45)
- Salon 8 (up to 45)
- Salon R (up to 35)
- Conference Office 1 (up to 30) & Conference Office 2.
The strategic developments in the Dubrovnik region for conference tourism coincide with the ambitious plans for growth, expansion and diversification of MICE business in the Republic of Croatia.
Adriatic Luxury Hotels’ finest exclusive venues and villas are one of Dubrovnik’s most sophisticated Boutique accommodations as well as Lifestyle meeting facilities with ocean views and close to Lokrum Island.
Croatia is a contemporary country with idyllic surroundings and outstanding destinations like Dubrovnik, presenting an excellent combination of Elite resorts, superior congress services, exclusive venues for management meetings and exceptional conference facilities.